Online usage

heidifsas's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“Online usage”

Written on: 29/10/2012 by heidifsas (1 review written)

I've only ever got DP items online, they all come very quickly via a courier and its trackable. It is an expensive shop but with the use of promo codes, sales and student discounts it can become affordable.
My quibble is the sizing, using the online size guide I come up as a size 18 jeans but these are actually too big and end up falling down without a belt to hoist them up, so I recently ordered a 16 instead which are loads better - same with tops and dresses, I'm a size smaller than what they say I am! but when you suss out what size you really are it's a great fit and some very curvy friendly items available plus some gorgeous shoes. Though I've noticed when ordering shoes online they come brand new, unworn and incredibly stiff so take a few painful days of being broken in.
The delivery charge is quite a lot too, and to get free delivery you have to spend £75 which is also really high.
But ultimately I'd use it over again and recommend it.

• Goods purchased & cost