Customer Service won't reply

Guest's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“Customer Service won't reply”

Written on: 13/10/2012

I ordered some t-shirts and paid for fast delivery as I was going away. The parcel should have arrived on a Saturday and when there was no sign of it I tracked the parcel to find it had been delivered. I asked my neighbours and looked in the bin cupboard but it wasn't there(there was no card left through the letter box telling mem where it was). So I emailed them immediately. I just got a cirular-type reply telling me about tracking. I then emailed again and got the same reply. Instead of using their contact form, I emailed customer support directly and I still haven't had a reply.
I went away the following day without the t-shirts I needed and have just returned. Having been to empty the bins and moving one of them, I've found the soaking wet parcel right behind the bins on the floor. The address label is ruined with no address on it at all, so I don't even know who delivered it. It was so dark in there that I hadn't seen it before and din't expect it to be wedged down the back of the bin on the floor. The delivery person must have put it there, but how was I expected to know? I have had many other deliveries left in this cupboard but the parcel is always put carefully on the top of one of the bins, and a card is put through the letter box.
I just can't get Dorothy Perkins to reply to my pleas for help. I only needed the tops to take away with me and they are of no use. I want to know that I will get the postage repaid if I return them. I order online all the time and never had this happen before. I'll not use them again. I can forgive them the unreliable delivery firm if Dorothy Perkins had answered me and helped me out when I most needed it. There is no customer service at all.

• T-shirts £58