DOROTHY PERKINS SHOULD BE ASHAMED

KazLou67's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“DOROTHY PERKINS SHOULD BE ASHAMED”

Written on: 14/08/2012 by KazLou67 (1 review written)

Ordered a dress 17th July via internet (taking immediate payment), asking for it to be delivered to our local store. Received e-mail saying it had arrived. Went to store - no record of it. So when we got home we tracked the item which had in fact been delivered and accepted to a store 1-2 hour drive away - completely the wrong store, we understood by DP Customer Services that store should not have taken delivery of the item when it was clearly labelled which store it needed to be delivered to. After a number of phone calls which cost the customer, it was decided we could have our money back ...... oh ...... Still waiting! Tried to get through to their accounts department after being put through by a customer service assistant who was very apologetic, but the accounts would not pick up I waited for over 10 mins at 10p/p/min. I then went back through to Customer Services told them I could not get through and wished to speak to a manager and was told to talk to a manager it was the same number as the accounts dept, which would not answer!!!! I then asked for them to ring me back as I was fed up of paying for phone calls and not getting an answer ...... guess what still waiting!! Meanwhile they have my money, is this not theft!!! I would not recommend DP to anyone. If they have to close it is their fault ..... CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. We will not purchase anything from them again. THIEVES!!

• Goods purchased & cost