EXTREMELY POOR DELVIERY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

nicilou1's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“EXTREMELY POOR DELVIERY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!”

Written on: 21/05/2012 by nicilou1 (1 review written)

I placed a order in February and selected express delivery yet my dress was 2 days late but i let it slide as i thouht it was a one off. But how wron was I!!!!!! i placed another order for a shirt and once again payed the extra for express delivery. After waiting in the whole day no parcel arrived so i called and complained and was told my parcel was sent to the wrong depot and they dont know why,Not very helpful at all so i asked for them to find out when i will get my parcel, i was told they would get back to me by the end of the day. At 5.30 i had to call them back and ask once again where my parcel was, i was then told their delivery company could not deliver my parcel and it had been sent to UPS and would take another 48hrs to get to me.

By this point i was fuming so i told them to keep their clothes and refund me my money along with a few other things!!!

I will NEVER use them again they are useless

• Goods purchased & cost