Just love their dresses!

Silkpyjamas's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“Just love their dresses!”

Written on: 07/05/2012 by Silkpyjamas (1 review written)

Having read some of the reviews on this site I felt I needed to add my support to DP. I appreciate the frustration of the international customers and this is something that they would need to look into. However as a customer in the UK I can't fault them. Several years ago their stock used to be incredibly boring but since their revamp I am spoilt for choice! As a 40 year old who wants to look stylish but not mutton it is perfect and my nieces in their 20s love it too! The online experience is just as great as the physical experience and all deliveries have been received on time. I can't comment on customer service as I've never had to complain. My only complaint would be is that it's a nightmare when I receive the goods because I over order. When they come I love them all and have to decide what to return!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit dorothyperkins.co.uk

Guest's Response to Silkpyjamas's Review

Written on: 05/06/2012

i have a question! Normally I'm a Large or a meidum at forever 21 and im not in the range of plus sizes, but there's this black dress i'm dying to have and it's 100% polyester, and it's now only available in 2x and 3x .Im a 36B in bra size, and 9 in jeans so even though im not in plus size clothing, do you think that a 2x in size from a dress in forever21 + would be too big on me?? I heard that forever21+ run sizes in junior + so it's smaller, i'm crossing my fingers hoping 2x will fit me!

dorothyperkins.co.uk