Fantastic choice

Guest's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“Fantastic choice”

Written on: 28/04/2012

When arriving at the store, all the clothes are arranged nicely and very attractive to the eye. There was plenty of room between the rails for me to push the pram. The staff were very friendly and always smiling which was nice. Once I found the style of dress I wanted (there's a lot of choice) they didn't have my size. I asked a very helpfull member of staff if they had the particular dress in my size, unfortunately they didn't. However the member of staff (I believe her name was eve) showed me a few similar dresses which were available in my size. She was extremely helpful, to which I was very gratefull. I then purchased the dress, I was served by a member of staff called Kelly. She politely asked if I was interested in a store card, without forcing pressure. I was extremely happy with the customer service. I would highly recommend this store to all of my friends and family.

• Fantastic