TERRIBLE AND JUST SAD

Charity23's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“TERRIBLE AND JUST SAD”

Written on: 06/04/2012 by Charity23 (1 review written)

Dorothy Perkins is a big franchise, i visited their store in the UK and they had nice things. However i placed an order from the US and its 3 months and going, i have not received anything from Dorothy Perkins. I have sent 2 emails and have not gotten a response yet. There is no phone number to call. I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED WITH DOROTHY PERKINS. This is quite shameful and i want my money back. I can't believe a store as big as this can do such to their customers. Do not shop from the Dorothy Perkins online store, DO NOT SHOP ONLINE AND EXPECT YOUR PURCHASE.

• $85

• Still waiting

Visit dorothyperkins.co.uk

Guest's Response to Charity23's Review

Written on: 10/04/2012

This is my first time to order from them- and I'm so disappointed...
Ordered 2 pairs of shoes-received wrong sizes, no return label, so had to pay $25 for shipping, try to contact customer service regarding this-no respond of course... so upset! don't even know if I will see my money back at all!

dorothyperkins.co.uk