Horrible Nightmare Customer Service

Vampymissk's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“Horrible Nightmare Customer Service”

Written on: 19/02/2012 by Vampymissk (1 review written)

I placed 2 orders (yes, why give them a second chance??) First order was disappointing. Of 4 dresses orders, only one fit. I followed measurement chart but was apparent that my height and where hips/bust would fall were not taken into consideration! One dress unravelled upon first wearing. I decided to suck it up and take responsibility that I didn't realize the English are shaped a lil different from Americans (mind you I am not talking obese as I am 5'9" 124lbs).

Their site makes the clothing really cute and I figured I would try again with larger size and ordered 3 more dresses. They send me the dresses 3 sizes too big!!! My order clearly showed what I ordered and that they made a mistake. Being in the US, I had no choice but to ship back on my own dime. I emailed them twice with no response. There is no toll-free number on their website ANYWHERE for customer service. The shipping was going to cost $60 which I did not have so ate their mistake. I will never ever purchase there again. Someone needs to do something about this awful company!

• 2 orders of 7 dresses, $350