4 months for a refund..

Guest's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“4 months for a refund..”

Written on: 09/12/2011

I bought two different items which I could have worn for my birthday and they arrived after my birthday, making them about three weeks late)I then did the online/postal returns process as there isnt a local dottyp's that stock for tall people. 3 months later, I finally receive my refund, which was for a measly £12.50, and only covered one of the items. I have tried ringing but after waiting for an agent to answer the line just goes dead. I am f***ing fuming and NEVER again will I order from this shop. They're USELESS. I would have like to know the realities before ordering from this sad excuse of a company

• £30

• A few weeks late

Visit dorothyperkins.co.uk

Guest's Comment

Written on: 31/03/2012

I wish I had read these reviews before I shopped with them online.. I returned 3 skirts to them as they were very poor quality and they sent me an email saying there was only 2 in the package and will only refund for two.. So me losing £30.. I phoned their customer services which was a complete waste of time as it didnt do me any good at all as they refused to move and do nothing to help me.. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL.. And also beware because they also own the following companies...TOP SHOP.. EVANS.. WALLACE.. TOP MAN.. OUTFIT.. BHS..

dorothyperkins.co.uk