Awful service

Ampi's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“Awful service”

Written on: 22/09/2011 by Ampi (1 review written)

I ordered a top from Dorothy Perkins and chose next day delivery, which cost £5. The delivery never arrived on the nominated day, but the tracking information stated that the courier had attempted delivery.

The thing with DP is that whenever you call Customer Serivces you can never speak to anyone - I was in a queue of 20!!!! This makes it even more frustrating! I had to call 6 times, and try different options to be able to get through to anyone - very frustrating and time-consuming! There was no apology at all, but the lady just said that they should re-attempt delivery the following day, as the delivery address was closed when they attempted the previous delivery. This is rubbish, as my has someone at the front desk 24 hours a day, and ALL the staff are there until 6pm (the delivery was attempted at 17:10)!!!!

The same thing happened the next day! So, I am still waiting for my delivery. I realise that this is a problem with the courier, but DP do absolutely nothing about it, and don't even pretend to care.

I will NEVER shop from DP again, and will make sure that nobody I know does either!!!

• Top £28