This company's after sales service is pitiful

thDay338's review of DirectSight - www.directsight.co.uk

“This company's after sales service is pitiful ”

Written on: 03/04/2014 by thDay338 (1 review written)

Ordered 2for1 on 28th Jan 14 (Gucci & Boss), received the Gucci middle of March and actually they're pretty good glasses especially as they're varifocals. The problem with the company is there administrative section which after dealing with them for around ten weeks found they are a complete farce and totally incapable of communication. I've sent about a dozen emails asking we're my second pair of Boss glasses are and all I get back is 'still waiting for the frames'. I then suggested several alternative frames and the answer I got was, unfortunately we're out of stock or the frame you have chosen cannot be reglazed with varifocal lenses, so after being totally fobbed off I decided to have a refund and within a minute of sending that email I received a reply saying your refund is being processed and that's when I realised this is what this company was hankering towards. So although the pair of glasses I received were acceptable I will never use this outfit again and would strongly recommend anyone thinking of going with them to read the genuine reviews on them.

• Goods purchased & cost