Not only Incompetent, Poor Quality & Slow...but Dishonest

Guest's review of DirectSight - www.directsight.co.uk

“Not only Incompetent, Poor Quality and Slow...but...”

Written on: 11/01/2013

An update on my previous review of Directsight.co.uk on TrustPilot from 02/01/2012 (below):

Having posted my review - surprise, surprise...an immediate response from DirectSight as follows:

Dear Ian,
We are very sorry that you had an issue with your order, i will get a member of our customer services team to contact you to discuss and make sure that a full refund has been processed for you! We will also be happy to repair the glasses and send them back out to you free of charge for the inconvenience caused.
Kind regards,
[name removed]
Direct Sight.

...that was 8 days ago! Guess what? No contact from their "Customer Services" since then, and still no refund!

I've spent hours chasing them to no avail and have reported them to Trading Standards as well as having to start a "formal dispute" process via my credit card company.

Save yourself the pain and aggrevation - go elsewhere. Yes you might get lucky and get what you ordered, but if you have any problems you'll wish you never heard of DirectSight.co.uk!

------------------------------------
Don't go near these people.

I bought a pair of glasses from them, waited many weeks for delivery and then had to return them because they were defective - at their own admission, they hadn't finished the lenses correctly.

The defective glasses, as agreed with them in advance, were returned for refund. They confirmed receipt of the returned goods. This was about 6 weeks ago and they still have not made any refund to my credit card account.

I have now referred them to Trading Standards.

Save yourself the pain and go somewhere else!