Terrible Terrible Service: DO NOT USE this company

Guest's review of Direct Sunglasses - www.directsunglasses.co.uk

“Terrible Terrible Service: DO NOT USE this company”

Written on: 03/06/2011

I ordered common Rayban sunglasses from this site in early April. When no delivery, I chased and chased and chased them. I was told by a gentleman on the phone over the period in the run up to Easter 2011 that a 'delivery would be coming in each morning' and he would call me first thing. He never did call and I had to chase them again.

Eventually, I gave up and demanded a refund to my credit card before Easter 2011. By 3rd June, as I write this review, the money has STILL not arrived. I chased for a refund and they delayed responses.

I now want to take the company to the small claims court for stress, time delays etc. This is the worst experience I have received from an online retailer.

DO NOT use this company. Terrible.

• RAYBAN SUNGLASSES

Written on: 04/06/2011

I will not use this company after reading the comments on this site. Looks like i avoided being messed about

Written on: 17/03/2012

Same sort of problem cancelled my order and ive never received my refund. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Written on: 22/06/2011

Hi
I've got same problem.I ordered sunglasses at the begening of April. I was waiting for delivery then I called them up and they said to me they dont have the item anymore on stock so I asked for a refund, 1st,2nd, 3rd week of waiting and no refund. I called again and they said by Friday the money will be on my account and it was 3 weeks ago.
So I really dont know what to do. It's 22.6.2011 and when i look on my order on their webpage, it says ON HOLD.

Very bad experience.