Excellent service!

Guest's review of Direct Luggage - www.directluggage.co.uk

“Excellent service!”

Written on: 13/06/2012

I recently purchased a leather messenger type bag (which my other half thinks is one of the nicest things I have ever bought!). It arrived very quickly. In my checkout process I was offered a discount if I signed up for a newsletter. Fair enough I thought, but the discount wasn't immediately applied. A quick telephone call was made the following morning and the polite lady said she would sort it out (which she did). It is so nice to deal with a website that actually gives you a telephone number in case you need their help. Not only were they the cheapest for the bag I wanted, I received the additional discount, fast delivery and polite service. On that basis, I can highly recommend them. Thank-you.

• Visconti Hunter Case