Extorsion

myriamCatrin's review of Devil Inspired - www.devilinspired.co.uk

“Extorsion”

Written on: 18/03/2014 by myriamCatrin (1 review written)

At least that what I feel with this website.
I ordered 3 pieces of clothing, paid of course for that. In the day, the customer service sent me an email that they were out of stock and I would be kind to choose other pieces.
It's unusual, but I play it fair and chose.
Again out of stock, they said, we are sorry.
Fair enough, I asked that we cancel and they refund me (at that time, I checked on my bank account and the amount was debited...quite a nice amount).
They answer me that yes of course, they will refund with a 10Euros FEE (I should understand, they said)
No, I don't understand the fee, they are out of stock, they can't deliver, it's not because I changed my mind and I should pay them a FEE??? Seriously?? For having nothing? So I said NO, and they answered that they have to check with their manager.
That was 15 days ago, last time I heard from them, I sent back emails etc... and still no refund, no anwers, I feel like I will never see this money again.
So, yeah that's BAD but at least I can avoid you to have the same pitifull experience.
Avoid DevilInspired.