DO NOT USE!

Jasminq1970's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“DO NOT USE!”

Written on: 31/07/2014 by Jasminq1970 (1 review written)

I bought a bridesmaids dress from DIY dress, checked my measurements against the website and ordered.

When the dress arrived it was the wrong size (far to big), a different colour to the one I'd ordered and the material looked completely different.

I tried to ask to send it back three different occasions using their 'chat' feature but every time was fobbed off with a different excuse of why the manager couldn't approve the return - it was a festival etc etc.

I emailed twice and on the second response, they actually referred to me with the name of the previous staff member who had emailed me. They told me I couldn't return the dress because the colours can come out differently and I should have got it custom made which is why it didn't fit.

The dress I received is horrible - I look like Princess Fiona in it! The least they could do is let me return in.

I will never be using this website again or recommending it to anyone. STAY WELL CLEAR.

• Green Dress

Brookiz's Comment

Written on: 17/09/2014

The same happened to me even though both dresses I'd ordered was custom made!!! The keep fobbing me off and not returning it.