DO NOT USE!

Jasminq1970's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“DO NOT USE!”

Written on: 31/07/2014 by Jasminq1970 (1 review written)

I bought a bridesmaids dress from DIY dress, checked my measurements against the website and ordered.

When the dress arrived it was the wrong size (far to big), a different colour to the one I'd ordered and the material looked completely different.

I tried to ask to send it back three different occasions using their 'chat' feature but every time was fobbed off with a different excuse of why the manager couldn't approve the return - it was a festival etc etc.

I emailed twice and on the second response, they actually referred to me with the name of the previous staff member who had emailed me. They told me I couldn't return the dress because the colours can come out differently and I should have got it custom made which is why it didn't fit.

The dress I received is horrible - I look like Princess Fiona in it! The least they could do is let me return in.

I will never be using this website again or recommending it to anyone. STAY WELL CLEAR.

• Green Dress

Brookiz's Comment

Written on: 17/09/2014

The same happened to me even though both dresses I'd ordered was custom made!!! The keep fobbing me off and not returning it.

Laurah112's Comment

Written on: 25/10/2014

The exact same thing has just happened to me except mines too small but was told the same about the colour, was told my computer screen may affect to colour when choosing and now left with the dress and nothing to do with it

Kc67's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2014

Same again ! They made the 'custom made' dress too small on the hips, asked me to send photo's with measuring tape on, which I did, They then agreed they made it too small and said to compensate me if I sent another £80 they would make another one!. No refund or replacement offered and when I asked, I was told to sell the dress online to get my money back or sell to a friend!! Shocking!