Don't go there!!!

Sbasi's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“Don't go there!!!”

Written on: 26/05/2014 by Sbasi (1 review written)

Alarm bells started to ring when the dress didn't arrive on time and when it did it came in a small bag!!!! As we opened it sequins and beads fell to the floor. The dress should have had a completely beaded bodice front and back, as the picture on the web site showed. This was not what was sent. The bodice was so badly sewn, no symmetry, loose beading and sequins falling off and huge gaps of netting, only a fifth of the bodice was covered leaving two very wonky breast pads in full few.
DIY dress said that there was nothing wrong with the dress but could offer money off the next order we placed!!!!!

• Prom dress £120

• A few weeks late

Alecs85's Response to Sbasi's Review

Written on: 28/05/2014

The same thing happened to me. I ordered a dress, it came in a bag, pieces of it were cut as if with a knife yet the bag it came in was in perfect condition, which makes me believe the dress was cut before they even wrapped it. I paid 100 GBP, they offered to give me a 5 GBP discount on my next order. It has been the greatest disappointment ever with regards to online shopping. I posted my review at the time but I see they still have new victims. You should report the website and have the company reviewed. I did this last year but it seems they are still up and running. Somebody needs to stop these people.