My amazing wedding dress :)

Collier190's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“My amazing wedding dress :) ”

Written on: 18/04/2014 by Collier190 (1 review written)

I ordered my wedding dress ten decided to read reviews on this site about diydress.co.uk I was a little nervous about what I woul recieve but when it came I had no regrets, it's beautiful. More than I could have asked for, the problem is most people that have a good experience don't tend to write reviews so you will find a lot more bad reviews than good ones. They were always online to chat to if I needed to know anything, delivery was prompt. Very pleased bride to be :)

• £150

Floqhwa's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2014

Waw!! I ordered a pearl pink lovely prom dress but was also nervous as people were discouraging me for doing that and at some point my bank cautioned me for such a transaction as they felt this company had no face and you cannot even locate it and the people that you deal with keep changing their names: that is scary I tell you, especially when you have paid the company your money - hey!!! However, when the dress arrived I asked my aunt to open it for me - guess what, it was gorgeous and I would not change it for anything. Honestly I am a happy customer. Cheers girls.