Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loveprada's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 20/03/2014 by loveprada (1 review written)

To start with this company is VERY helpful, but that’s because the want your money. I ordered a dress, giving exact measurements. To be fair, the finish was good and I was pleased the quality. When I tried the dress on it was 20cm too short (it’s a full length dress!) I contacted them, saying it was too short. They asked for pictures, which I sent, together with a video from the back of my neck all the way to the floor, following a tape measure the whole way. The dress stopped at 130cm and the tape measure (to the floor) measures 150cm. Even with this concrete evidence, they are still saying they made it to the measurements given. I have been emailing every day to ask for a returns form… they have now gone quiet on me. It’s a total joke and I’m now £100.00 out of pocket. I would urge anyone NOT to use this company. I read this companies reviews before I purchased, but thought I’d gamble…. I lost. I’m not giving up though. China has passed a new law stipulating a seven-day refund period for online shopping. There is hope and I intend to get my money back!

• Full length replica Dessy dress costing £100.00