i stupidly believed the bad reviews

MRSKG2B's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“i stupidly believed the bad reviews ”

Written on: 18/03/2014 by MRSKG2B (1 review written)

the worst thing you can do is believe everything you read, the day my dress was due to arrive I though id have a look at some reviews. they completely ruined the experience of buying a wedding dress. I received a text saying my dress had been delivered and I was dreading it, I got home and opened the package and instantly was crying in fear of what it would be like thinking it would be made of polyester and a poor copy of what was advertised, I waited till the next morning to try it on with my mother in law (to be) and the relief was overwhelming! it was beautiful! it fit perfectly and I felt amazing. everyone has their own experiences but if you choose to do what I did and focus on the bad reviews it completely ruins it all for you! Im sure some people have had bad experiences but the people who aren't happy with the service are the majority of people who write bad reviews. I would recommend this and I will purchase from here for my wedding reception dress! (the wedding dress for my beach wedding and an evening dress for a reception back home)
the only bad point is the tax bill that they don't tell you about clearly until you have bought it.

• sweetheart wedding dress with bow

Patfearn's Response to MRSKG2B's Review

Written on: 22/04/2014

Good for you. But the reason we write poor reviews is because we have received poor and shoddily made dresses from this rip off company. Then when you complain they refuse to honor their obligation to put right or refund.
They have ruined many special occasions and I hope yours isn't one of them