Never buy a dress from here

jas101's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“Never buy a dress from here ”

Written on: 30/01/2014 by jas101 (1 review written)

Ok where do I start they are terrible never ever ever consider purchasing any piece of clothing from these people. It comes in the wrong size, wrong colour, wrong shape, wrong material. I ordered a purple dress and along came to my disgusting a big bright pink, terribly cut dress that belongs in the pantomime!!

But I am fighting my case at the moment "diydresses should be no more!"

and before you put you lovely comment on here diy dresses yes you!! stating "oh please give me your order number and they will sort your case for you", you need not bother as am not interested in your around about the mill its all your fault comments!! have a beautiful day!

Yours faithfully,

one of millions dis- satisfied customers :) ps the smiley face is your trade mark!

• Goods purchased & cost

Diydress's Response to jas101's Review

Written on: 14/02/2014

Dear Customer,
Thanks for shopping with us and share your own experience, sorry about all inconvenience. But could you please tell me your order number or your email address? we can make sure what's the trouble with your dress.and give you a satisfactory answer,thank you very much!

Kind regards,
DIYdress

Jas101's reply to Diydress's Comment

Written on: 14/02/2014

I have asked many times for a refund but you dont give funds therefore there is no answer you can give me. How come you come across really nice on this review center yet when I talk to you through chat, you are rude, unhelpful and dont reply when you get fed up and better still you cut off the chat?