Shocking service

Guest's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“Shocking service”

Written on: 29/10/2013

They have sent me a dress that is too big and are unwilling to exchange or refund it. I have had it one day so I am in the time frame. They use a UK address but are not based in the UK which is misleading. Also on there website there are no negative comments but if you have a look on the internet you find plenty of bad reviews. I suggest you do not purchase from this company.

• Goods purchased & cost

Diydress's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2013

Dear Customer,
Hi,

I am so sorry about all this, could you please tell me your order number, we will check your order and make sure all about this. And will give you a reply. Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
DIYdress Team

Jas101's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2014

here we go with the order number again .... sorry is an understatement diy dresses shame on you

300Poundworseoff's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2013

Hi
I am so sorry that you also same as me with very bad experience
I requested their address to do formal complaint after 46 requests I got an email with the most shocking spelling and grammar advising they are in Hong Kong

I am seeking legal advice as I have 3 cheap and hideous dress that do not fit and I am worse off my £300. I think we all need to keep complaining and I am also looking at reporting them to trading standards and consumer programme.

Suzeed's Comment

Written on: 11/11/2013

Hello,

I suggest you visit facebook, there are many other customers like us on this page with helpful advice. You need to keep all your e-mails from diy dress as evidence and all photos and contact your bank to get a refund. Good luck!

Jas101's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2014

i completely agree what is your email i have some advise for you the same thing happened to me