Girls bridesmaid dresses

Guest's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“Girls bridesmaid dresses”

Written on: 03/10/2013

After reading the reviews I was very nervous about ordering from this site, but thought for the price I'll give it a go!! I'm happy to say that the communication was brilliant & the dress arrived well before the due time, & looks amazing, so pleased with it. Bargain!!!

• Excellent

Diydress's Comment

Written on: 11/10/2013

Dear customer,

we were very happy you love the dress,,thanks for appreciate our website and our service ,and could you mind to send some photos wearing the dress? We will offer you some coupons for your next purchase,thanks again ,and if you have any problem ,you can contact us anytime.thanks for your time!

Regards
DIYdress Team

Dresshunter's Comment

Written on: 30/12/2013

Would you have any images of the dress you got? I was about to order 4 bridesmaid dresses prior to reading all these comments but now I am extremely nervous, as there are so many negative comments about the dresses looking nothing like what they had thought it would!!!

Bulldog2950's Comment

Written on: 31/12/2013

Yes of course it's now just sat in my daughters wardrobe, unsure if how to upload photo on here, so if your happy to put your email address on I'll send you some pics!! All I can say is we went for it as ordering only one dress it didn't matter to much if it was slightly different to the web image but it was exactly as stated on the website!!!