uncooperative company who have taken our money

Guest's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“uncooperative company who have taken our money ”

Written on: 12/07/2013

we ordered 3 flowergirl dresses from this company and when they arrived they were not made to their sizing given on their website and very poorly made. Since then have been battling to send them back to get a refund and still ongoing...

• 3 dresses £186

• Up to a week late

Diydress's Comment

Written on: 17/07/2013

Dear Customer,

Thank you shopping with us and share your own experience here. I am sorry about all inconvenience.

Could you please tell me your order number? In order to we can check your order and we will make sure what's your problems and then we will give you a reply. Much appreciate.

Kind regards,
DIYdress Team

Pinkpuma's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2013

I too am having trouble getting a refund. The dress arrived late and is awful. NOTHING like the picture and very poor quality, not too mention huge. It looks like a child has made it. I am going to trading standards if I don't receive a refund. I will not be ripped off.

300Poundworseoff's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2013

I also have 3 hideous dresses and 300 worse off
I requested an address so I could do a formal complaint and after 47 requests later I got a reply saying they are in Hong Kong and to have a nice day
I am aiming to contact trading standards

Alynhockey's Comment

Written on: 14/09/2013

Having been through a similar incident, there are some steps you need to follow

1. Keep every email between you and Diy Dress
2. Get an independant dressmaker to compare the advertsied item and whatever rubbish they have sent you
3. Contact your credit card about the transaction. They need to use the Chargeback scheme. They will ask you for evidence (see 1 and 2) and they will pursue the claim

It's worked for me and a number of others