DON'T DIY DRESS IT!

Ahow9242's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“DON'T DIY DRESS IT!”

Written on: 11/07/2013 by Ahow9242 (1 review written)

Ordered 3 dresses, all of which were finished to an appalling standard. The length of 2 of them were uneven, both randomly shorter on the right side(?!). Zip doesn't do up on another. One of them with a sweetheart top which should have had sequins across the front arrived with sequins 3/4 of the way across it, one end of them started at side seam and then ended on the other side half way across the chest...absolutely shocking. Following receipt of the dresses I contacted DIY dress immediately providing photos of the issues and requested a refund reference as stated in their t&cs, the response I had was something along the lines of "there is nothing wrong with them, stop being fussy" - this is no exaggeration!!
Avoid at all costs.
It may look like you're getting a deal but I can assure you the photos on the website bare no resemblance to what you receive.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, TIME OR ENERGY WITH DIY DRESS!
Needless to say I am still stuck with the dresses £266 out of pocket, DIY offering no resolution whatsoever...
If I could select minus 5 stars I would be, it pains me to even give them 1 star.

• 3 Dresses total spent £266

Applesgill's Response to Ahow9242's Review

Written on: 10/09/2013

Hi Ladies, thank you so much for taking the time to post you're appalling experiences whilst dealing with them. I came very close to ordering what looked like a pretty dress for daughters prom but after checking reviews, I swiftly left their site.
Took my daughter to a professional ball gown shop, tried on the different styles, researched some quality brands & brought her a stunning Crystal Breeze dress off eBay for £50 - 100% stunning and fabulous quality.

So sorry for you all having such a disappointment from these clowns and my very best luck to you getting you're money refunded.