Brilliant!!

Guest's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“Brilliant!! ”

Written on: 10/07/2013

Despite all of the terrible reviews for this site I took a risk and ordered my prom dress. The expected delivery was due just before my prom so I was putting all of my faith into this company.
I was so relieved when my parcel came weeks early and the dress was absolutely stunning!! During the process of my order I emailed the company one or two times checking up on my dress and it's delivery etc and they were very helpful and reassuring. I would definitely recommend this site. I have a beautiful hand made dress for a brilliant price!

• Goods purchased & cost

Rehanasidat's Comment

Written on: 10/07/2013

So glad you one of the lucky ones, unfortunately I was of the many unlucky recipient of a custom made dress that differed by inches exceeding a margin of error. I am left out of pocket and totally devastated having had 76 email exchanges with a dress that is useless and the china company won't refund despite what they state in their returns policy. Based on my personal experience and painful exchange with individuals who far from exhibit professional behaviour, I would not recommend this site- when they get it right ur v lucky, when they get it wrong thre is no accountability or empathy shown