DO NOT PURCHASE DRESSES FROM THIS WEBSITE!

nastri85's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“DO NOT PURCHASE DRESSES FROM THIS WEBSITE!”

Written on: 01/07/2013 by nastri85 (1 review written)

I purchased two bridesmaid dresses, I purchased both on seperate occasions as one of my bridemaids had just given birth and wanted to loose some baby weight. Fair enough, thinking and checking dress is still on that website with the colour we wanted. When ordering second dress I said I hope this will be the same colour orange dress as the other (even though the first dress was too big around the bust, i was prepered to pay agian for an alteration)i was told not to worry. The sedcond dress arrived, was a completely different shade of orange, had five layers of material to it, fishing wire on the seems, which had come apart and wasnt even on the first dress. I emailed straight away and was told to take pictures and send to them, which i did. I was told both dresses were made frrom different batches of material in different factories, and this is my fault how? I was then told if I sent the dress back (costing me more money) they would make me another one, why would I do that, not knowing if it would 100% the same as the first one, as i'd just been told they get made at different factories. I declined this offer and asked for a refund for both the dresses as neither of them were the same and these are dresses for my wedding. I was then told I can have different shades of orange for my bridesmaid dresses?! All of which these emails we're sent from a different person each time. Numerous times I asked for the managers contact address and have never received it, I emailed the hotmail account on the website and no reply. I have two dresses that will not be used and have spent over £200 on these and they have no offered me a £20 refund, im so upset and have been in tears over this, its kind of ruined the whole exciting experience of my organising my wedding, especially when we're on a budget too, I've had to pay out for new dresses which i have found from a English website where i know i can get a refund!!!
Still waiting for a FULL refund, can anyone help??

Regards

Nicola

P.S This website doesnt deserve any stars at all, only because i've had to add it!

• 2 bridesmaid dresses, over £200