Worst service ever

Guest's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“Worst service ever”

Written on: 29/06/2013

So I received the dress I ordered. Unfortunately it did not fit however I was not able to return. Throughout all my struggle to return, it was not possible. I believe the customer service is appalling an would not recommend this site to anyone.

• Goods purchased & cost

Diydress's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2013

Dear Customer,

I am so sorry about all inconvenience. Would you mind tell me your order number? In order to we can check your order and make sure what happened. Is that okay?

Kind regards,
DIYdress

Andieg1's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2013

Absolutely agree. Had dress custom made for my daughter's prom. It was 2 inches shorter at the back than the front and the cups in the bust were ridiculously large. After numerous emails back and forth got offered a measly £20 - then to add insult to injury I received a £22 bill from TNT for import duty. The workmanship on dress was disgusting - seams all puckered. Had to go and buy another dress.

Nastri85's Comment

Written on: 01/07/2013

I also agree with this! I purcjased two bridesmaid dresses for my wedding, both were different colours and different materials and layers to each dress. I sent pictures and asked kindly for a refund, I spent £200 with them and they have only offered me a £20 refund. Its an insult!

Flickontour's Comment

Written on: 01/07/2013

Hii,I was offered £20 too when I complained that when I washed my dress in a dry cleaners after the first time I wore it ,the jewels fell off /melted off ,as there are no care labels ,if it would have said no dry cleaning I would never have!
They said I should have known that as it has jewels on!My sister her wedding dress dry cleaned with jewels on and it was fine!As my other dresses!They are useless and don't speak or type English!

Nastri85's Comment

Written on: 01/07/2013

Its so frustrating and I find it funny how there all named things like, viking, crystal, edwin?! what does this achieve. I find it intriguing how im emailing someone called [name removed] and its from soemone different every day, its disgusting how there ripping people off and are basically taking the mick offering £20 refund when the material they use they probably get for the fraction of the price!
cant believe how much money i have wasted!