Waste of money

worst dress. EVER! Oversized over priced and just gross

• Goods purchased & cost

Rehanasidat's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2013

Please see diydress reviews on Facebook unfortunately there are many of us who have encountered poor service

Diydress's Comment

Written on: 01/07/2013

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your shopping with us and share your own experience here. I am so sorry about all inconvenience.

Could you please tell me your order number, we will check your order details, and when we make sure it, we will email you. It is impossible that we over charge you. And if we really make a wrong size we will give you a satisfied answers.

Kind regards,
DIYdress

Yasdave's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2013

oh really?? I sent you hundreds of emails and you came back to me with 3 different stories:

first you said the dress must have been made according to size 6 of your size chart. Then you confirmed you made the dress exactly based on my size. at the end when I sent you the pictures and proved you are wrong, you said there were 2" adjustment which in fact it should have been seemed and if i wanted the dress 2" bigger, why should I bother to give you my exact size???

Diydress's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2013

Hi,

we are very sorry about all the convenience for you but as you know,if we don't have your order number,we cannot find your order in our system,how can we solve the problem?so please tell your order number and we will give you a satisfy respond soon,thank you for your understanding,have a nice day!

Kind regards,
DIYdress

Yasdave's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2013

I'll tell you how you solve the problem. Here's the latest email I get from you:

"
To be certain that the size we made is correct as your request, you may made a mistake, there are two pictures about the dress, one is strapless another comes with a coat, that does not mean the coat is detachable, that originally means you can make the dress strapless or comes with a coat as picture, however what yo asked is a detachable coat, so we just make it according to your request. It is better to wear a strapless dress instead if you think the coat is large and short.
We would like could be resolved as soon as poissble, if you agree, we can make a refund of 10 ponds today, otherwise you pay the shipping fee and we will ship you some fabric free to cover the dress, please reply as soon as you can, thank you very much.
Regards"

that's how you solve the issue by offering me £10 (!!! )or me paying more money to get more RUBBISH bad quality stuff !!!!