Disgraceful company DIYdress.co.uk

Guest's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“Disgraceful company DIYdress.co.uk ”

Written on: 26/06/2013

Do not go near them. I ordered 3 dresses and 2 arrived faulty with bits missing and not finished, even worse they were made 3.5 inches too small at the waistline and back. Hemlines were crooked, material not sewn down and finished off and really cheap and nasty white crimpolene material instead of the chiffon promised. I ordered UK Size 10 and what arrived wouldn't fit a child. I am only a size 8 so I thought I would be safe with a 10 at least. Worst of all was this company's response to my very nice and polite request for a returns authorisation on 2 of the dresses. I have never received such an awful, insulting and disgraceful response from a company in my life. An idiot saying he is John telling me my complaint was 'Pie in the Sky'. Every single time I contacted them a different idiot would reply. They do not comply with their own customer service policy or their refund or returns policy. They should not be allowed to sell pretending that they are a UK company as they are actually sending goods from China and you have to pay customs and excise duty when the items arrive at customs. This can be another £100 on top of your order.
It is a shame that their customer service is diabolical and that they have no regard whatsoever for customer satisfaction. One tip - make sure you pay by credit card if it is over £100 and then you can claim it back on your card under section 75 refund rights. Best of all, just go to a proper dress company. These people are criminals the way they treat customers. Zero satisfaction.

• Goods purchased & cost