Disgraceful DIY Dresses

FranHawkes's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“Disgraceful DIY Dresses”

Written on: 21/06/2013 by FranHawkes (1 review written)

I feel like I've been robbed. My dress was £250 + £15 to have it made to measure, when it arrived not one part of it fit me, bust was too big, hips was too small, the dress was supposed to be figure hugging floor length and show stopping instead I look like a complete sac! It just hangs straight down. On top of the fact it doesn't fit, it was supposed to have crystals completely covering the whole dress but there are a few sporadic jems (that are huge!) dotted around the dress.

When I called to speak to someone it took me days to get through to someone, I emailed 3 times (note, the website says they'll get back to you in 5 minutes - they NEVER got back to me) and never got a response, after getting through on the phone and them promising to call me back I never got a reply and never spoke to the same person either. Don't be fooled by the 0203 number either this company is based in Honk Kong and so you have to tackle time difference into consideration too. I was speaking to them at 11.30 at night.

I wouldn't have given this any stars if I could have!

I really can't stress enough how much I wouldn't use this company or recommend it to anyone, the pictures on the website are fantastic and I fell in love with dress I ordered (one of the most expensive too I should add) and I'm so dissapointed. My 21st birthday is in 1 week and I'm left lost without a dress to wear. It's not worth using this company.

• Ball Gown at £250 + £15 measurements

Diydress's Response to FranHawkes's Review

Written on: 22/06/2013

Dear Fran,

Thanks for your shopping with us and share your own experience here. I am so sorry about all inconvenience.

Could you please tell me your order number, in order to we can check your order and will make sure what's the problems with your dress. You can also email us : diydressservice@gmail.com. Our customer service will try our best help you solve your problems.

Kind regards,