very bad copy of the dress on the advertising picture

Ceciel's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“very bad copy of the dress on the advertising picture”

Written on: 18/06/2013 by Ceciel (1 review written)

The dress received was nothing like the dress as advertised on the website. It was unshapely and most pleads in the wrong places. When asked for a return address for refund the responses were unbelievable, and customer service told me to fix the dress myself or have it done by a local tailor? see some of the e-mail responses as followed *According to the pictures we can see the fabric and beads are beautiful. You can contact our manager, but i hope you can find a local tailor to help you change it. It is really easy to change it. (by Viking)
*and for the problems you said, i think it is easy for you to alter the dress by the local tailor, hope you can do it. Much appreciate.
. and all the dresses are been quality-tested before they are shipped out . you can stich it yourself , it is not hard to do it . and as for the missing beads , it may due to the shippment . A flaw will sure make no big difference to the beauty of the dress , as well as your daughters . it may sounds hard to understand , but it is true and reasonable .
*. As for the beads, we definitely stitch as the pictures on our site show. And if we didn't make wrong sizes, we couldn't give an refund.
Sincerely
They are ALL talking about the beautifull beads and fabric, but do NOT get to the point of THE DRESS ITSELF. IT IS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE ADVERTISED with stitches in the wrong places so I need a return address for a full refund. How long does it take. How many more pictures would you like me to send. How long will I wait before I report you to trading standards?

• promdress order 100009714 in blue £75.99 + £15.00 custome made for longer length +£15.00 rush order + I was charged Import Duties of £18.06 which makes a total of £124.05

Diydress's Response to Ceciel's Review

Dear Customer,

I am so sorry about all inconvenience, could you please tell me your order number? We will make sure the problems with your dress, and also will try our best to help you. Sincerely sorry.

Kind regards,
DIYdress

Aracely123's Response to Ceciel's Review

Written on: 20/06/2013

Wow, it seemed i am a lucky girl. I have received my dress 6 days ago, and wore it yesterday night. All my friends said the red dress stunning and match me as gloves. Thank for the great customer service. They were so patiently, and answer all of my questions, each time i contact them. I would recommend this site to anyone. Thank you!

Diydress's Response to Ceciel's Review