DONT TRUST DIYdress.co.uk

Guest's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“DONT TRUST DIYdress.co.uk”

Written on: 17/06/2013

DIYdress.co.uk are just after your money.
I ordered a custom made dress for £120.99, paying extra for the correct measurements and what I received was awful. The dress is a different design, different colour and poor fit. I have exchanged over 16 emails with this company and they are offering me £5 compensation and £15 voucher for my next order (there most certainly won't be one of those!!). In one email they admitted it was a different design and now they say its the same. They asked me to appreciate their hard work and to send pictures of my daughter wearing the dress too!!
They will not provide a return address, if they did I could claim my money back from my card provider but despite asking over and over again they refuse. No doubt they will reply to this post with a very sorry and ask for my order number but after all the emails we have exchanged I realise that their comments in reply to this post will be just empty words. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE, IF THEY WERE GENUINE THEY WOULD POST A RETURN ADDRESS.

• Prom Dress £120.99

Rehanasidat's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

Here is an address on my ups invoice-Suzhou minxuan trading co
(N3p) 11-503 huachen int'l
West road
Xiangcheng fist
Szv
China

Do you have same address on your invoice? I wrote to them to tell them I will be formally writing to them on this address

I am in the same boat as you - totally unbelievable

Rehanasidat's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2013

Stop them

Diydress's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2013

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your shopping with us, sorry for all inconvenience. Could you please tell me your order number, in order to we can check your order and our customer service will try our best to help you solve your problems.

Kind regards,
DIYdress

Agnus's Comment

Written on: 18/06/2013

Like you I ordered a custom made dress that was impossible to get into , it had been made 3 inches too small. and offered a conditional £10 to have it fixed at a local tailor.
I would be scared to wear it because in many places it has not been stitched at all. They have refused to accept it back and will not contemplate a full refund they say that they comply with Chinese Law but that is surely not compatible with meeting the laws in the UK.