DREADFUL! AVOID SAVE YOURSELF HEART ACHE!!!

janetwakefield's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“DREADFUL! AVOID SAVE YOURSELF HEART ACHE!!!”

Written on: 16/06/2013 by janetwakefield (1 review written)

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!! ordered a dress for my daughter for her prom. was supposed to be red chiffon with tiny silver sequins over lace.paid £15 extra to have it made custom fit. when the dress arrived i was horrified! it is NOT chiffon but the cheapest nylon i have ever seen, the sequins are large and bright red.they are not sewn properly. half of them are missing, the others are sewn badly, the zipper is broken. there is a sash at the back that is not central.my daughter is heartbroken.
it looks like something a low class drag queen would wear.
this company is NOT IN THE UK they are in hong kong.how they get away with advertising as uk is beyond me.
you WILL NOT get your money back. all of my emails have been completely ignored.dont think you are covered if you pay via visa, you are not. this company use 'moneybookers' as a middle man to get payment thus preventing visa getting involved.

• Dress

• Up to a week late

Diydress's Response to janetwakefield's Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your shopping with us, and share your own experience here. I am sorry to heard about all this.

Could you please contact with our customer service and send some clearly pictures to explain what's the problems with your dress. We will help you to solve this problem. And for the zipper, i must to say the zipper we used is YKK, which is come from Japan, and famous for the best quality over the world. Just be carefully when you want zip the dress up. For the different back details of the dress the zip will function a little hard. This kind of situation is usually happened.

And we have replied your Email, i am sure. And for the Moneybookers, it is just payment method just like Paypal function. And the import thing is that all reviews here are wrote by our customers, including the good reviews and bad reviews. I think you should that we dont have any right to change the reviews here. I think you can direct contact with us online or email us, we will try our best to solve your problems. Many thanks.

Janetwakefield's reply to Diydress's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

RUBBISH!!!! TOTAL LIES!!!!!!!! NO reply to MANY emails,NO reply to phone calls. zip was broken on the dress before even trying on!!!! it was nothing to do with 'being careful it was already coming away from the dress!!!!
this company has an online operator 'queenie' who is only too happy to help when you are purchasing the dress but who mysteriously dissapears offline when you have a problem!
dont believe a thing you hear from anyone at this dishonest unprofessional company.DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diydress's Response to janetwakefield's Review

Written on: 19/06/2013

Dear Customers,

Could you please tell me your order number, that we can check your order and make sure what's your problems, is that okay?

Janetwakefield's reply to Diydress's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2013

i have sent you the customer number on EIGHT occasions now via email to which i have had NO RESPONSE
plus rung you several times with no reply. if you had any common decency you would refund the money immediately. how you can sleep at night knowing you have totally ruined peoples proms and weddings e.t.c. is beyond me.you must have no conscience or morals.
i am not going to just let this go. i have taken advice and intend to persu this further.

Diydress's reply to Janetwakefield's Comment

Written on: 20/06/2013

Dear Customer,

I am sorry, i know that maybe you have already told us, but now i don't have any further information to find out your order number, i even don't know who you are. So please tell me your order number, in order to we can try our best to solve your problems.
Much appreciate.