Poor quality & evewn poorer customer service

Guest's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“Poor quality and evewn poorer customer service”

Written on: 16/06/2013

Ordered a custom made dress for my daughter's prom. She opened the package and started to try on the dress, a sharp wire had pierced the fabric around
the bust line under both arms and one side has caused a four inch long gash under her arm.

My initial emails remained unanswered, I sent photos of the faults which they said they could not see together with a photo of the injury. I was offered £5 refund and a discount on a later order. They said a tailor could fix it for £5, the quote I got was nearer £75.

I had to buy a replacement off the peg prom dress.

• very poor value for money

Diydress's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your shopping with us, and share your own experience here. I am sorry to heard about all this.

We will reply each Email our customers. Could you please tell me your order number? We can check it for you, if we really dont reply you, we will make sure it and will give you a satisfied answer. And for the injury of your daughter, i must apologize to you and your daughter.

Kind regards,
DIYdress

Squirrelnutkin's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

I have been corresponding with you now for two weeks. I have sent photographs both of the dress and my daughter's injury. All you have done is offer £5 compensation and ask for further proof.

Diydress's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2013

Dear Customer,

Sorry for all inconvenience, may i asked about your order number?

Kind regards,