Wrong Sizes

anniepett's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“Wrong Sizes”

Written on: 14/06/2013 by anniepett (1 review written)

DO not order anything from this website, The sizes are 2-3 dress sizes (at least) too small. AND THEY WONT TAKE THEM BACK. I ordered 2 dresses nearly £200 size 16 & 18. The dresses are really 12/14. I know this because My daughter tried them on and they fit her. The website is DIYDRESS.uk.co. They are in China. Staff are very helpful but you won't get your money back. Stay away or waste your money!

• Nearly £200

Diydress's Response to anniepett's Review

Written on: 14/06/2013

Dear customer,

Thank you shopping with us and share your own experience here. I am sorry to heard that the size you received is not fit you well. But could you please tell me your order number, in order to our custom service can check your order and help you. To be frank, before we send the dress out, our colleagues will check the dress, so we will not send a total wrong size dress out, and you said the dress you ordered is 16 and 18, and the size you received is 12/14, how do you make sure it? Have you already compare each size with our size chart? Our size is international standard size not UK size. I think maybe you are just choose a UK size when you place the order and not check our size chart firstly.
If you have some more further questions, i think you can
direct contact our custom service, we will try our best to help you.

Kind regards,
DIYdress

Anniepett's reply to Diydress's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2013

I have bought 2 dresses...supposed to be size 18 and they are different sizes...one measures 39 cm jut under the bust and the other measure 44 cm. And they are supposed to be the same size...so not it isn't even international sizes. If that were the case and 18 would be a UK 16...my daughter can ONLY just get one on and she is 12/14! THATS how I know.

Diydress's reply to Anniepett's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2013

Hi,

Thank you so muich for your reply, we are make the dresses according to each measurement about size 18. We have already sent all details about size 18 to your Email box, please check it and follow each steps we suggested. Many thanks.

Regards,