Watch out....hiding based country (Hong Kong)

gmheart's review of DIY Dress www.diydress.co.uk

“Watch out....hiding based country (Hong Kong)”

Written on: 27/12/2012 by gmheart (1 review written)

Glen KollerDIY Dress
From Germany, I used german website....

I was excited to buy a dress for a coming party with family, and I found this website... Dress are nice, can't stop looking for one which I think would fit to me even thought the website is sooooooo turtle slow... I found one, payed it through paypal, (no other option of paying anyway) and cheked my paypal account afterwards and found out that the payment will be transfered to chinese account so I checked the website completely right after my payment and there is no IMPRESSUM option in the website.. That caused me BIG DOUBT. Been talking to somebody in ONLINE CHAT, but just caused me more doubt.

They made the page in German language and even using the "--------.de" to be look like one of the registered German online company.. And I got fooled! This website doesn't meet the standard law of online shop which registered in Germany.. Like, "14 days rights of sending back the product no matter what the reason is!"

And take note, this company is BASED IN HONGKONG. No infortations about that in the website. Why?

16 days from now, I suppose to get my ordered dress... I really hope that I will not regret buying at www.diydress.de

For the new buyers, review the website first before buying. That is the lesson I learned.

And wish me luck.

Josiemol's Response to gmheart's Review

Written on: 03/02/2013

I hope you got your dress, and you liked it...I was thinking of ordering 2 for my bridesmaids but dont know??? let me know if you liked your dress thanks

Gmheart's reply to Josiemol's Comment

Written on: 04/02/2013

Sorry to tell you, but I did not get my ordered dress... For some reason, my bank account did not processed my payment so I took advantage of it. so I just cancelled my order.. Before the cancellation, I tried to talk to somebody else at the website, hoping that there might be somebody else who could give me clear infos from other department (online chat) but seems like, there is only one person working there.. So I made my decision to just cancel it finally.. Now, I'm happy... I lost worries. ;)

I just ordered a dress from a website which is really from Germany, and not just showing that they are from here.. And I also very happy about the dress I had.

For more info., after I posted my thoughts here, somebody sent me an email and was insisting me to delete my comment. Funny isn't it? I wrote what was my experience and I was very honest. I did not mentioned lies or any conclusion.. The website or whoever working there is not able to accept the thoughts of unhappy costumers.. Like me! I am wondering if they also sent email to the other one who wrote comment here who was also unhappy.. ;)

Anyway, I am wishing you good luck.

Traci9968's Response to gmheart's Review

Written on: 09/04/2013

What website did you end up using.