report this to the police!

Guest's review of Curvy Diva - www.curvydiva.co.uk

“report this to the police!”

Written on: 23/04/2012

I have had the same trouble as everyone else - but as an ex journalist I have now taken some extra steps to stop this woman - she's called Barbara Game by the way - ripping anyone else off.
I bought a dress which came and was the wrong size and really poorly made so I returned it and haven't heard anything. This is because the address she asks you to return it to she hasn't lived at for SEVEN YEARS so she clearly has no intention of refunding anyone's money.
The people on here who say they've had good service are talking rubbish - the email doesn't work and there is no contact telephone number - I can only assume that it her or friends who have posted these reviews. I have now reported her to the Police, the local press in her area and trading standards.I have also managed to get the website shut down _ I have also reported her to worldpay who process her transactions -so she won't be ripping anyone else off hopefully!

• £155 plus £9 return postage