DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!

Tootsiewoo's review of Curvy Diva - www.curvydiva.co.uk

“DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 05/03/2012 by Tootsiewoo (1 review written)

This company are nothing but thieves, I placed my order 1 month ago & have received nothing, however they took my money IMMEDIATELY!!! I have contacted my bank and will get my money back. suggest others do the same as most banks/building society can claim the money back for you. DON'T leave it and let these pack of parasites keep YOUR hard earned cash. Just wish I'd read the reviews before I ordered. I will also be informing Google to remove them.

• Goods purchased & cost

Guest's Response to Tootsiewoo's Review

Written on: 23/04/2012

I agree - I have now had the website closed down and have informed trading standards and the Police. I would suggest that you inform the police as well.
I got my dress but it wasn't anything like it appeared on the website and I returned it. The address where she - by the way its run by a woman called Barbara Game - asks for returns to be sent to she hasn't lived at for 7 years. You MUST report her to the Police!!