DO NOT USE CURVY DIVA THEY ARE DISHONEST!

3bbs's review of Curvy Diva - www.curvydiva.co.uk

“DO NOT USE CURVY DIVA THEY ARE DISHONEST!”

Written on: 11/02/2012 by 3bbs (1 review written)

I have marked Curvy Diva as one star as that is for terrrible, which is very appropriate.
I wish someone had told me about this review site before I ordered because I certainly wouldn't have ordered. I have now warned my friends about this site, and told them to check out here before they use a new site, incase it reviewed here.
In November I ordered 2 dresses, 2 top, underwear total order over £200, one was a dress I intended to wear to my daughters wedding, although it said it was out of stock I was informed by Zara that she could get it. The money was taken as soon as the order was accepted. But that was the end of communication from Zara, I have sent many emails, and have heard nothing and have received none of the goods ordered. I have now asked for a full refund and have still heard nothing.
I am really dissapointed, as a larger lady it is difficult to get nice things. But since this problem I have ordered a dress from USA and it was received within 10 days what a difference in service.
I notice the phone number and address for curvy diva is now not on the website. I am sure it was when I ordered.

• plus size ladies: 2 dresses, 2 top, underwear total order over £200.

• Still waiting