LOVE the clothes, but service is terrible. Waiting 2 months for items & no responses to on-going emails.

Guest's review of Curvy Diva - www.curvydiva.co.uk

“LOVE the clothes, but service is terrible. Waiting 2...”

Written on: 22/07/2011

I am a fan of the Curvy Diva clothes. I have bought numerous tops over the past few years and I have been very pleased with the style, the cut and the quality of the items. HOWEVER, I am utterly frustrated right now, as I paid for 4 tops approx 2 months ago and I have still not received the items. I cannot seem to get a response from Curvy Diva despite numerous emails to them. AND there is no contact phone number on their website, so I can't even ring to check the status of my order. Interestingly, as previous reviewers have pointed out, the payment was taken from my account very promptly. Now, I am left wondering if I will ever receive the goods. If I receive no response in the next week or two, I will have no choice but to follow up formally with TRADING Standards and with a letter from my solicitor. It is the lack of response that is so rude and utterly frustrating. I would be reasonably happy if they explained the reason for the delay and if I had some reassurance that the items would arrive in due course. The lack of response is so unprofessional and certainly would put a person off ordering from the company in the future.

• 4 Tops €260 approx

• Still waiting

Sortedgirl's Comment

Written on: 23/04/2012

you won't be able to get in touch with her - the woman is called Barbara Game and the address you return items to isn't her address -she's not lived there for seven years. I have informed the police - I suggest you do the same..