another dissatisfied customer

Guest's review of Curvy Diva - www.curvydiva.co.uk

“another dissatisfied customer”

Written on: 02/06/2011

i sadly ordered from this company before seeing these reviews. if only i had seen them first. I ordered on 16th may and money was taken out on 17th may. I am still waiting for the order. Have sent several emails and no response for any of them. am totally disgusted with this service and will be in touch with trading standards.

i would not rate them at all but this site wouldnt let me review without it

• dress £49

Guest's Comment

Written on: 02/06/2011

I am afraid that we have no control over the payments being deducted from your account. The orders are sent to the debit/credit card company and they then pass the order onto us. We do not receive payment for 2-4 weeks. We are looking into maybe changing this system, if possible.

Please email us so that we can sort out any problems you have with your order and we will do our best to sort them out for you. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours please resend.