Best service we have ever had...

Craiglong's review of Cottonprint - www.cottonprint.co.uk

“Best service we have ever had...”

Written on: 18/02/2013 by Craiglong (1 review written)

After struggling to find a company in the UK for top quality printed garments we started importing our garments direct from Pakistan because they offered good quality and value. After a while the quality of printing started to slip and the turn around time got longer and longer. So we ended up back in the same position as before, looking for a company that was great value, quality and fast delivery.

After a lenghty search we then came across cottonprint.co.uk and after talking to them I was so impressed with there friendly advice and great value I decided to make an order with them. After a week or so my order was delivered and I was keen to see the quality of the printed garments so when I opened up the packaging and saw them I was over the moon.

Great service, great value and now I have found my new company for future garments safe in the knowledge that I know there going to be right.

Looking forward to doing business with cottonprint.co.uk for many years to come.

Thanks again