Skimping on quality & size

t1ger27's review of Cotton Traders www.cottontraders.co.uk

“Skimping on quality and size”

Written on: 02/06/2014 by t1ger27 (1 review written)

Having used Cotton Traders for some years for short sleeve rugby style shirts, I've noticed a gradual deterioration in quality of material and inconsistence in sizing. Shirts sized XL that I bought a few years ago and still fit me are equal in dimension to more recent 2 or even 3XL. In addition, as the chest measurement increases the length only increases marginally. Where are all these barrell chested dwarves? Also, this year they seem to only be doing shirts with a Guiness or Help for Heroes wording on them. Whilst I support the Help for Heroes organisation, I don't want their advertising across my chest.

Recently bought some shorts which I ordered size Large because I've got some from two years ago that are fine in that size. Had to return them, and pay postage, to get 2XL as an equivalent size! Skimping again.

Their T-shirts are over priced, baggy necked, and very thin. The sort of tat that you buy on a market stall.

What a come down for, what was, an excellent company

• Goods purchased & cost