Very poor quality jeans from Cotton Traders

Guest's review of Cotton Traders www.cottontraders.co.uk

“Very poor quality jeans from Cotton Traders”

Written on: 02/02/2014

I bought a pair of Cotton Traders jeans at a garden centre 300 miles from where I live. Couldn't try them on but bought them anyway because the company sounds reputable. When I got home and tried them on, the jeans turned out to be total junk. The shape and fit are poor and the stitching in the pockets came away. These are the cheapest, nastiest jeans I've ever bought, but they had a mid range price. I can't take them back because the shop is 300 miles away. I can't email Cotton Traders because they don't list an email address. I can't phone them unless I'm prepared to pay them for the premium rate call to Customer Services and, if I did, I would have to pay for the privilege of returning my little bundle of useless junk with no guarantee I'd get anything back for the original purchase. I gather this company used to sell decent products. If my experience is anything to go by, they now seem to be trading on their past reputation by selling cheap trash at inflated prices.

• Goods purchased & cost