Beware the Postage Charge to Return Goods

Guest's review of Cotton Traders www.cottontraders.co.uk

“Beware the Postage Charge to Return Goods”

Written on: 28/04/2013

I haven't ordered from Cotton Traders for years but thought I would give them a try for a few items. I need to return 1 item and now find I have to pay - it is going back tomorrow and I will NEVER use them again.
I buy lots of our items online and the service and charging from Cotton Traders are about the worst in a long time.
It is like being mugged and it's impossible to email them about it - they are not interested enough in their customers to even provide an email address.
Buyers beware - they will charge you to post the goods to you and then charge you again to return them. Shocking - no wonder Fran Cotton made millions.

• 3 jumpers and 1 skirt

Visit cottontraders.co.uk

Moggie63's Comment

Written on: 21/10/2013

Had a similair problem after returning a pair of trousers that were too small. Asked for a larger size and was told they didn't have any, so I asked if I could order something else and get it sent for free, this would cover the cost of the return postage. I was told that they would only offer free postage for the same item I had returned even though they had none in stock and couldn't even say if they would EVER have it again. Felt totally ripped off and won't touch the company again!

cottontraders.co.uk