No Longer a Satisfied Customer

Guest's review of Cotton Traders www.cottontraders.co.uk

“No Longer a Satisfied Customer”

Written on: 12/04/2013

I have for many years been a satisfied customer of Cotton Traders. However, a couple of instances over the last few months have turned me off them. Firstly I ordered a pair of trousers, which I paid for and then discovered would not be available for four months. I did cancel and get a refund but it is not acceptable for Cotton Traders to take payment for goods not yet available.

However, the breaking point came today when they told me they would not refund me for two items, which I had returned but which they said they have not received. Basically they have washed their hands of the issue and told me to make a claim against the Post Office, but the maximum compensation from the Post Office for parcels sent by standard 2nd class post is £20 on items worth £53.

I have entered a dispute with my bank don't know if it will be successful but one thing is for certain I won't be purchasing anything more from Cotton Traders.

• Goods purchased & cost