STAY AWAY! Will never admit they make a misstake-YOU pay!

Martinatralala's review of Consortium - www.consortium.co.uk

“STAY AWAY! Will never admit they make a misstake-YOU pay!”

Written on: 11/11/2013 by Martinatralala (0 reviews written)

We ordered a pair of shoes in Size 6 (Eu 39). We received the shoes in due time BUT the size was completely off!! There is NO size chart on the website, and no information to how the sizes run - but since my daughter has the same brand from before, we ordered the same size she uses in her currrent shoes. UK6=EU39
We get VERY surprised when we received a pair size 40 - way too big!!
I rturn the shoes and inform I need size 39 - they write back that they do not have size 39 - but they have size UK 5,50=38,5 ?? Size UK5,5 (38,5) is too small - therefore I ordered UK6!! But when I got size 6 it was size 40!!
I call them, talk to several people - no one knows anything. I finally get to speal to the person handeling my "case" who say he is sorry, but the size on this brand is "off" - I ask why do they not inform about this? Why do they not have a size chart? In the meanwhile, waiting for him to speak to someone, I look on another UK website, and find out that UK6 can be 2 things!! It can be UK 6 24,5 cm OR UK6 25 cm. The size we need, wich is equal to a size 39 is 24,5 cm - and they have sent us the 25,0 cm! This "new" website makes this clear. This is good service for a european! Consortium calls back, saying he can do nothing about the sizes since they send what they have - I suggest we split the transport charges - that is fair, even though I do not feel I should pay transport since they sent the wrong size! But NO.
They miss to inform customers, there is no size chart and it requires several mails and phone calls with someone not knowing a clue!!
There is nothing to do - they will not admit to anything - even though they sent the wrong size!

STAY AWAY!! They are not only taking your money (they do not refund the transport chares) but they also take your for your time!!

• £118,56 + return shipping £20