Perfect Experience. Will Order Again!

MarthaDGreen's review of Coniefox - www.coniefoxgirl.com

“Perfect Experience. Will Order Again!”

Written on: 22/04/2014 by MarthaDGreen (1 review written)

The first time I have ordered on Coniefoxgirl was to find a dress: I went in many stores during a couple of month to find the perfect dress for this special occasion. One of friends who had ordered a dress on Coniefoxgirl advised me to check out their dresses. After spending a little time on their website to find the just dress I was looking for. When calling the customer service for some advice on the size I should get, they have been very helpful, so I ordered my dress.

I received my order very fast, and the dress was exactly like I thought: PERFECT! After this great experience and a lot of compliments on my dress during the great days, I decided to order again on the website and every time I found what I was looking for. I really find their dresses gorgeous and their quality great, their customer service very helpful and gives very good advices. I really recommend this website to everybody!

• Goods purchased & cost