Not processed refund for items returned through collect plus

Guest's review of Coast - www.coast-stores.com

“Not processed refund for items returned through...”

Written on: 25/07/2014

I ordered a large number of items on-line that were not delivered on time, when I tried to cancel the order I was told this wasn't feasible. All of the items were later returned to coast using collect plus and we have confirmed delivery of all 3 packages and yet I’ve only been refunded for 2!! I should have been refunded £1,043 not £421 which has been credited to date. I've written to customer services numerous times for my outstanding £622 that they have stolen from me to no avail. I returned the items in good faith and yet they have not refunded my money some 5 weeks later. I’ve had to pay the credit card bill during this time to avoid paying any interest charges. Coast should really be paying me interest on the money that they’ve taken from me. If this is not resolved by the end of this week I will contact action fraud to report Coast. I'm still awaiting a response. Personally I would not recommend their on-line service and won't be using them again!

• Goods purchased & cost